Saturday 28 February 2009

I have a dream !

When I was a boy, I always wanted to travel for holidays but such opportunity was rare for traveling was a luxury then.

When I was in school, I always admired people who travel on their job for the free traveling they enjoy during work assignments.

When I was in the university, I joined a student organisation for nothing but a traveling activity it was organising.

When I started working, I realised that my dream has come true; my job as an auditor requires a lot of traveling but those traveling were stressful and occasionally I have to go to countries where nobody wants to go.

And now I don't travel on the job as much as I used to. It is a big relief for I have the opportunity to spend more time with my wife, two daughters, family and friends and catching up with personal interests that I have not been able to do during my traveling days. I have learned how to dance, sing, cook, meditate, create website and start blogging!

I still want to travel but I want to travel on my own term, my own schedule and my own choices...

I want to roam the world freely...

I want to go on expedition ...

I want to visit every wonder of the world ...

I still have a dream !

1 comment:

  1. is Siong,
    Ur blog looks clean n clear + plain :...(
    I agree with u as everyone deserve to pursue his dream.

    ReplyDelete