Wednesday 11 March 2009

Seremban: Fish Head Noodle


I have heard about a popular fish-head noodle in Seremban for quite some time and on a number of visits to Seremban I have tried but failed to locate it.

Last Sunday, after a family outing to Pedas Hot Spring, my brother Jeffrey took us there for dinner and I find that the fish-head noodle is indeed good. It has no smelly fishy taste in it which is just what I like.

In addition to the Fish Head meehoon, we also have:
  • 1 kg of crab fried with Marmite
  • 1 kg of crab fried with salted egg
  • 1 big chunk of fried pork leg
  • Mantis prawn fried with dried chillies
  • fried vegetable
  • mixed vegetable and tofu
We paid RM208 for the meal which I think is quite reasonable for a sumptuous meal of 6 adults and 3 children.

If you are interested, here's the address:
Restoran Sin Yit Sing
No 103, Taman A.S.T
Jalan Labu Lama
70200 Seremban
Negeri Sembilan
Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment